Privacy statement Intovent B.V.
Intovent B.V. located at Platinastraat 34 6031 TW Nederweert, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
This privacy statement has been created to clarify that we take the privacy of all personal data we come into contact with within Intovent B.V. very seriously. For this reason, the personal data we collect is carefully processed and secured. In doing so, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This means, among other things, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data through this privacy legislation;
- ask you for explicit consent to process your personal data in certain cases where this is required;
- limit the collection of personal data to that which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- not disclose your data to third parties, unless this is necessary in order to provide the service you have requested;
- where we disclose your information to third parties, we will take steps to ensure, among other things, that your information is not used for other than the intended purpose;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require third parties to do the same;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data upon request;
Processing personal data
Intovent B.V. may process personal data in the general course of our work. The data you provide will not initially be disclosed to third parties, but will be stored in a file. As an organisation, we treat this personal data and its confidentiality with care and ensure that it is properly secured.
Depending on the functions you use on our website, we may process the following personal data from you:
- Place of residence;
- Date of birth;
- Company details;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Chamber of commerce number;
- VAT number;
- Financial data;
- Special data;
- Technical measurement data such as: IP addresses, Mac address, identifiers in cookies and browsing behaviour on the websites
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Administration and project management;
- Acquisition, sales and marketing;
- Execution of orders;
- Processing into finished products.
Disclosure to third parties
We will only share the information you provide to us with third parties for the purposes of using the Services to fulfil the objectives defined above. In the event that we possibly share your information with third parties, we will, among other things and subject to an agreement, ensure that your information is not used for other purposes. We also stipulate that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. We are required by law to provide data in the event of an investigation by the judicial authorities.
After purchasing a product, a customer is added to the mailing list. We use the mailing list to keep customers informed about service and product changes. A link at the bottom of the newsletter allows customers to unsubscribe.
Pages on the Intovent B.V. website can be promoted and/or shared on social networks via hyperlinks: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. These hyperlinks are provided by Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn via a code. These buttons are activated when you click on them.
Personal data will is kept and processed for as long as it is relevant to the situation.
Within the AVG, you can invoke the following rights:
- Receive an explanation of what personal data Intovent B.V. collects and how it is used;
- Obtain access to the exact personal data held by Intovent B.V.;
- Have errors corrected;
- Withdraw consent;
- Object to a particular use.
We use a variety of cookies on our website. Cookies can be described as small pieces of information that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Some cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of a website, while others may collect personal information. Cookies from intovent.nl are safe for your PC, laptop, phone or tablet.
1. Functional cookies
2. Analytical cookies
3. Tracking cookies
These cookies track visitors as they visit different websites. Their purpose is to show visitors relevant advertising based on the data collected. Intovent B.V. shares the personal data collected using tracking cookies with Facebook and Google to enable the use of their advertising services. We also use Hotjar and LeadExpress, which provide further insight into the website user's browsing behaviour.
Deletion of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that after a certain period of time they will automatically expire and no longer record information about your visit to the website. You can also manually delete cookies before they expire. Please refer to your browser manual for more information.
All personal data collected at Intovent B.V. is only accessible to internal employees. Digital data is also optimally secured digitally and is only sufficient after authentication by means of personal login data. Physical data is securely stored in locked filing cabinets.
Intovent B.V. is not liable for content, laws and regulations on customer and third-party websites. No rights may be derived from this.
Changes to this privacy statement
The privacy statement is subject to change at any time. Changes will be published on the website.
Accessing and changing your data
If required, personal data can be requested for inspection, correction and deletion.
Personal Data Authority
If you have any complaints about the processing of personal data, we will be happy to help you. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may contact the Personal Data Authority under the Data Protection Act.
This (updated) privacy statement came into force on 1 July 2019, subject to change. Disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.